Verluste aus Aktienveräußerungen

• Hi All

Please excuse the English, but my German (and Google's) is not good enough to post here.

Where do put the loss on share transactions? My wife used DeGiro, which is not registered in Germany, so the Steuerbescheinigung does not have KAP line numbers.
    Also, their Bescheinigung has both figures, Gewinne aus der Veräußerungen von Aktien (A) and Verluste aus der Veräußerungen (B) von Aktien.

Is it correct to use this topic... Zinsen und andere Kapitalerträge --> Steuerbescheinigungen --> Neuer eintrag.
    Then I click "Handelt es sich hier um eine Verlustbescheinigung?"
    Then I enter the sum of (A) and (B) in Zeile 11 Anlage KAP.

Having done all that, I notice the Erstattung does not change. What am I doing wrong?

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

Kit

• Hey kitvb1,

please, excuse my bad English. I will try to help you.

Please follow the annexes Veräusserungen und Veräusserungen 2 - there you can find the line for the records. An alternative way is shown in annex Veräusserungen 3 - then you should add an extra list (via Excel or otherwise) how the sums are calculated.

The transactions charges should be distracted from the selling prizes. I didn't find any extra lines for that.

• Wäre nett, wenn du berichten würdest, ob es geklappt hat (interessiert mich persönlich, da diesen Fall bislang noch nicht selber gehabt)

• Eine methode hat meine Erstattung vermindert, die Andere hat keinen Einfluss darauf.
    Am ende, hab ix was gemacht aber erinnere mich nicht was... bin momentan im Urlaub modus in Saigon. :)