How To Print International Country Names in English on Invoice?

• Hi,

I am using WISO Kaufmann 2009 and have been following Franco's instructions on setting up my own invoice format. This is working great, but I have a problem with the country name printed on the invoice for international addresses.

I am using this formula to show the long country name in upper case for overseas addresses:

Code
    if (AktVog.Ans.LandKennz <> "D", Upper$(External$('DBInfo("Laender"|AktVog.Ans.Land)'))," " )

For a customer address in the USA this prints "VEREINIGTE STAATEN VON AMERIKA", whereas what I really want is the country name in English.

Looking at the Country database I see that the international name of the country ("Internationale Länderbezeichnung", in this case "United States of America") is stored in the database.

My question is: How can I get access to the International country name for printing? I have searched for any documentation for the "DBInfo" function but have not had any success.

Anybody solved this problem already, or know the relevant parameter string for "DBInfo"?

Thanks,

Andrew.

• I can now report that to print the "International" version of country names the "iLand" variable is available.

Here is the rule that I now have to print the country name in English and in upper case for all countries other than Germany:

Code
    if (AktVog.Ans.LandKennz <> "D", Upper$(External$('DBInfo("Laender"|AktVog.Ans.Land|"iLand")'))," " )

Thanks to Franco (as usual) for the information.